Seto Koji 100! Q&A - Part 1 /4
01. Your favourite part of body?
The mole below my eye.
02. Name 2 of your nicknames?
"Kouji" and "Seto-chan"
03. What does your name “Kouji” mean? T
he wish to be "Healthy"(健康) and be a person who leave his name in "History" (歴史).
04. Your height and blood type?
Height is 175cm. Blood type is A, even though I have been told that I don't behave like a Blood A Type.
05. The (body) part you dislike?
Unruly (/curly) hair.
06. Animal(s) you will describe yourself as?
Dog, cat, Gremlim.
07. Your place of birth?
Fukuoka. The people are warm and the food are delicious. For me, I really happy that Fukuoka is my hometown.
08. When did you come to Tokyo?
4 years ago, when I became a 3rd year high school student.
09. Something in Tokyo that surprised you?
The carriages of the train are so long!!
10. Teach us your favourite Hakata-dialect (T/N: A dialect of Fukuoka)
SU-I-TO-U-YO (T/N: Sukidayo)
11. Who are in your family?
My parents and two sisters.
12. Do you look like your father or mother?
Probably both. My father looks like a combination of Tom Hanks and Biido Takeshi, my mother looks like a foreigner.
13. Does your sister look like you?
My sister is the female version of me (laughs). We look very alike.
14. What is your skill(s)?
Impersonation. I'm very good at imitating "Donald Duck". Recent imitation is Tsugawa Masahiko-san of "Salaryman Kintaro 3".
15. What are your interests?
Gaming, manga, watching DVD.
16. The current game you playing now?
The newest game is "Final Fantasy". I often play it on PSP while walking and will be totally engrossed in the game.
17. Favourite manga?
It has always been "ONE PIECE"!!
18. Favourite movie?
19. Favourite TV program?
Anime version of "ONE PIECE"!
20. Favourite book?
Minato Kanae-san's "Confession" and "Girl". (T/N: I got curious and google on the Author. Apparently there will be a movie version next year acted by Takako Matsu. See news here) On Mother's Day, I gave this as a present to my mother who like these books too. This act of giving presents to my mother is something I never did during my teenage years. Now that I have turned 20 years old, Father's Day and Mother's Day have become important.
21. On Father's Day, what kind of present did you give?
22. Do you also give presents to your sisters?
I gave them cash on their birthdays. I'm not really sure what kind of presents will make girls happy, so I tell them, "Buy something that you like with this".
23. What do you do on your off days?
Wake up --> Play games --> "Ah, I'm tired~~~" ---> Read "ONE PIECE", something along this line. I spend my rest time like a primary school student during their summer vacation (laughs).
24. Don't you go outside to play?
Not really. I only go outside when it's time for work.
25. What do you do with your friends?
I don't really have friends in Tokyo. I do have some friends which I made on filming sets but because of work, we don't gather together much. I'm bad at socializing.
26. Who are these few friends you have?
They're mostly older than me. I will go to visit their work place, to game, to sing etc while they're working hard (laughs).
27. What kind of anime?
28. What is Seto Koji's treasure?
"Koji is my buddy!" -- audio recording received from voice actor of Luffy (One Piece), Tanaka-san.
29. Please tell me your memories from middle school.
Middle school had been very fun! School work.. sports.. love relationships.. everything had been very enriching.
30. Your results at that time?
All 5!! When I was a middle school student, I was pretty smart. I really thought that "I'm probably a Genius!" (laughs). But, the confidence at that time was affected by high school entrace exams.
~ Seventeen, October 2009