Seto Koji Q&A! 100! - Part 2 /4
31. What is your favourite subject?
Science-related subjects. English, Maths, Science.
32. Least liked subject?
Social studies, especially civics. Even now I don't really understand politics.
33. What kind of sports do you play?
34. Middle school love experience?
It was during middle school period when I first confessed to, and went out with (the girl I like).
35. What kind of girl was is she?
We were in the same year, (she's) a fair pretty girl.
36. What kind of confession did you make?
I was told by my friends that she was interested in me, so taking the chance, I confessed to her saying "I like you". I'm the type who won't confess until I'm sure that the girl like me too. However, even if I don't say my feelings out loud, I will express them through actions. (T/N: For instance, giving hints and cues that he like the girl but not telling her directly! Thanks to for tsubasa_en11 for his/her clarification.)
37. What kind of "appeal" do you turn on?
When I spot her during club activities, I would be conscious of her gaze and thus, want to show her my cool side.
38. Is your dating/courting style still the same now?
It didn't change.
39. What kind of approach will the current Seto-kun take towards the girl he likes?
When everyone plays together, I will often be next to her. And.. "body touch" (laughs). While saying "Don't be like this", our shoulders will be touching (T/N: indicating a feeling of closeness) Feelings of amore in the air!
40. Type of girl you like?
A girl who is fair and innocent.
44. The type who want to make out outdoors?
Definitely never. I'm not used to seeing people making out in public too. I often see them near train stations, make me feel like telling them, "Go home and do it!"
45. Are you a "S" or "M"?
I'm "S"!! (T/N: Sadistic or Masochistic? Instead of the usual impression we get when see the words, read somewhere it could mean "agressive" or "passive" too. Maybe? The questions are rather vague.)
46. Please describe your ideal date.
I will like to go on a date at my favourite place, Kyoto at least once!
47. During the date, what words would dampen one's spirits?
"Please, say something." Even if neither of us is talking, it would be a comfortable silence. Ideally, we can have this kind of relationship. Instead, if she don't enjoy the silence, things probably won't work out between us.
“A silence in new relationship, where two people are just getting to know each other, is awkward. The less you know the other person, trust them, love them, the more awkward the silence is. Vice versa, a comfortable silence will only happen once two people know each other, they can just sit quietly without the pressing urge to break it." ~excerpt from Urban Dictionary
48. What if your friend like the same girl too?
I won't hand her over! If I could gave her up easily, I would not start a relationship with her.
49. Will you forgive her if she cheated on you?
If she did, then it's goodbye.
50. Have you cheated (on your girlfriend) before?
I definitely won't cheat (on my girlfriend)!!
51. Is Seto-kun a perverted/ero guy?
I think I am (laughs). Since I'm a guy, it would be strange if I'm not perverted right?
52. Are you popular with girls?
53. What is your record (number of chocolates received) on Valentine's Day?
I don't have any memories of receiving many chocolates!
54. Period when you're most popular?
Probably during elementary and high school. 3 girls confessed to me then - the highest record.
55. Do you want to be popular with girls?
No. I only want the girl I like, to like me back. Rather than getting popular, I want to get married earlier!
56. What do you have inside your bag?
I like my bag to be as light as possible, so I only carried around the neccesary items. (T/N: I spot a wallet, hat, sunglasses, psp and mp3 player - looks like an ipod)
57. Pet phrase?
"Ehhh~ "; "Really?!" (majide?!); "Cool/Awesome" (Suge-e)
I seem to make supportive responses in conversations quite frequently.