62. How many children do you want? I want 3 children just like my family.
63. Your children's names? Well, I can think only after my children are borned right? (laughs)
64. What is "Love" to Seto-kun? It is something that it's okay not to have. Aren't there people like this? Soon after splitting up from their boy/girl friend, they are already saying "I want a boyfriend" or "I want a girlfriend". I don't understand what these people are thinking. Does it mean that it doesn't matter who their partner is? I want a serious relationship which will eventually lead to marriage. I don't need a casual relationship.
65. "Kawaii (cute)" or "Kakkoi (Cool!)" Which comment from girls will make you happy? I will be awed by both comments.
66. On the other hand, what kind of words you don't wish to hear? "Like a girl"
67. What is your strength? Being unaffected by others, going at My Pace.
68. What is your weakness? Short temper. It's happened just yesterday. Because I slept with the cooler on, as expected, I woke up with a sore throat. Upon realizing that, I threw the remote while saying "Kuso! (Damn!)". Even though it had been my own fault, I took it out on others.
69. Something unforgivable? Taxi drivers who say inappropriate things. Although I won't argue with them, when I get down from the taxi, I wouldn't say "Arigatou gozaimasu" to them!! My showing of resistance in a small way.
70. How do the people around you usually describe you? Multiple personalities (laughs).
72. At night, things you definitely have to do before going to bed? Because the weather is dry, in order not to affect my throat or catch a cold, I will wear a mask.
73. In the morning, first thing you do after waking up? Take off my mask (laughs).
75. Your mobile's screensaver? Luffy! (One piece's lead character)
76. The song you often sing at Karaoke? HY's "Tegami" (Letter)
77. Is it true about having a strong 6th sense? All my family members have strong 6th senses. But we seldom meet any dangers, because we are protected by Grandpa!
78. The dish you're good at? Fried rice.
79. Favourite food? Steamed sweet potatoes. My most favourite food made by my grandma.
81. Item that you definitely have to have with you? Letters from my family! The letters which I received when I came to Tokyo are kept in my wallet like protective charms.